Media Relations Manager – Part time 8-15 hours per week
- Seeking enthusiastic, out-going & friendly individuals.
- Experience in Social Media Advertising
- Identify, cultivate, & manage relationships with media reps
- Create press releases, media content, & campaigns
- Manage Facebook and Twitter, Instagram accounts
- Organic posts several times per week on all platforms
- Promote events & shows, announce and profile cast members, etc.
- Interact with users and gain followers
- Run Ad Campaigns for Season events on Facebook (tie into Instagram)
- Invite photographers to cover fundraising events (Fall Gala, Royal Tea, Big Band Dinner Dance)
- Book Winter Opera cast members for shows on Radio/TV appearances
- Invite critics to cover shows and coordinate their tickets with the administrative director; send them photos to use in their reviews
- Post appropriate performance reviews on Social Media
- Post events both on Social Media and all free online calendars
- Issue press releases for all season events
- Communicate with cast members about social media posting & policies
- Help with events and box office for shows
Please send resume, cover letter, salary requirements, and portfolio examples to firstname.lastname@example.org.