Skip to content
- L’Italiana is Almost Here! - With only a week of rehearsals to go until opening night of L’Italiana in Algeri, our studios are bustling with singers, brilliantly colored costumes, and props galore! Set in Algiers in a seaside palace, this comedic opera spends a few days in the lives of the bored and gullible bey, his court, and his Italian… Read More L’Italiana is Almost Here!
- Purchase with purpose this holiday season! - Wrap up your holiday shopping at smile.amazon.com/ch/74-3234710 and AmazonSmile donates to Winter Opera St Louis. Double your giving this holiday season & purchase with a purpose! 0.5% of your total purchase will be donated to the organization of your choice.
- Let us know how we’re doing! - Here at Winter Opera Saint Louis we strive to present world-class operatic performances each season. To ensure you’re getting the most out of your experience, from the ticket purchasing process to the final closing of the curtains, we’ve created a brief survey that we hope you’ll take a few minutes to complete. Let us know… Read More Let us know how we’re doing!
- Opening Night of Die Fledermaus Only Three Days Away! - The costumes are made, the set is in, and the voices are breathtaking! Opening night of Winter Opera’s production of Die Fledermaus is only three days away! Join us on Friday, November 9, or Sunday, November 11, to be swept away for an evening full of disguises, deception, and lush Viennese waltzes as we find… Read More Opening Night of Die Fledermaus Only Three Days Away!
- New Season Kickoff a Wonderful Success! - Our 12th Annual Fall Gala Fundraiser on September 28th was a wonderful success! Held at Old Warson Country Club for the second year in a row, we had record attendance with 232 guests. Thank you everyone who attended and celebrated with us. Your presence truly made the night a memorable one! The evening included a… Read More New Season Kickoff a Wonderful Success!